Sunday, February 15, 2009

Life In Roseville

My last blog about life consisted information about me turning eighteen and moving out... It was quite an adventure. Since I moved in with roommates It's been hard. They are awesome, and laid back. I live with three Indian guys, Jonas, and a young girl named Debra. I feel much more comfortable with them than I did with Frankie and his stupid family. It was wrong what they did, and I hope God blesses them (Or shows them a lesson, If you can see through my words) 

I stay home all day, which isn't too great, and I think too much which gets me into trouble with myself.. I really can't wait for God to show me something even greater than this... Also Shane is back. He wants a relationship again, but I can't, and you all know why. Of course I miss him, and still love him, but the other girl can have him back and get hurt. She'll learn.

I really need to go back to school, once the financial goes through, I'm most likely going to Roseville Dental Academy for a few weeks to become a dental assistant. The pay is great, and I could start working towards a career while going to school. Who knows what the future holds. When I say that. I really don't have a clue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home