Sunday, February 15, 2009

Who I Am

My first blog, on blogger.com... Exciting. I'm just learning how to use this site. I usually blog on myspace.com, I'm a frequent blogger and have over a hundred blogs. I'll post some of the recent ones, but not so much ones from a few years ago. I'm just not satisfied by how many people will actually read your blogs and comment them on Myspace. It's a rarity.

The section below is a rundown of who I am, what I like and dislike, and my experience in life as an eighteen year old girl in California. It's not structured, but just thrown together.

My name is Holly. Who is this Holly? I'm a follower of Jesus. I'm a black belt in Isshin-Ryu Karate. I go to Abundant Life Fellowship Church. I've read 3/4th of the bible. My favorite book in the bible is either Song of Solomon or Daniel. I'm the survivor of drug and domestic abuse. I grew up without a father. I'd pay a million dollars to be 18. I have the heart of a poet. My favorite poet is Christopher Marlowe. I hate reading teenage angst. I come to worship as I am. I have an old soul. I believe that love is giving someone every chance to hurt you but trusting that they won't. I believe in the yo-yo effect, letting go in order for something to come back. I love EuroTrance and Country above all other genres. I love christian rock and some clean secular rock/metal. I wish I could have been in a 80's hair band. I played 1st Chair Clarinet for 2 years. I'm extremely intellectual. I hate high school. I hate immature people. I'd rather be around a complete jerk than someone annoying. All my friends are big guys with pick-up trucks. My grandfather was from Oklahoma and my grandmother from Topeka Kansas. My great grandparents came from Ireland. I take pride in myself. My family is full of women, that's probably why all my friends are guys. I love fishing and want to go soon. I love camping in Calaveras County and boating in Alpine Lake. I think UFC and Mixed Martial Arts are lame, you should devote yourself to one style for your life to become a master. Tattoos tell your life-stories. Tattoos are amazing. I think skinny guys are ultra unattractive, I'm a chubby chaser. I think people who try to hold serious relationships with people they don't know on myspace need to find reality. I think flirting is a turn-off. The most attractive thing in a guy is his soul. If a man cry's when he worships, he has my attention. I love home school. I take lots of pictures. Mostly of myself, not because I think i'm anything, but because I'm my own model. I love driving around and going random places with my friends. I thought I'd found my soul mate once in my life. I find that love is inevitable. I've learned that you can love someone with your whole heart but at any moment they can walk away. I'm insecure. I'm crazy. I'm the most jealous person you will ever meet in your life, but I probably know more secrets than a catholic priest. I think I'm pretty but not beautiful. I'm a hippie child. I hate 95% of all meat. I call the fat part of chicken the rubber part. I'm all about emotion when it comes to people and usually not thinking. I have mood swings. I love Energy drinks and trance while cleaning the house. I have athsma and hate the way inhalers taste. I've broken my right hand. I can type 90 words per minute on the keyboard. I love old school gameboy and computer games. I'm unique and have been told I truly am unique.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home